BEDROOM SCIENCE (part 5)


Image result for romance movies
I began to feel erotic. Is this a wild fantasy, i thought. No, it is a whole lot of erotic experience. A reversal of the lost moments. Carefully, i began to select her sensitive nerves, plucking them like guitars. Kissing was not left behind. I made her feel the darling touch of her darling husband. I could see her jerking and softly calling me name. I brought her to the hill of her climax. Can u imagine how my own body would be now? (Strong, elegant, stretched out for a sweet performance). I proudly carried her like an egg to my twenty-four inches foam and laid her there. Kissing and fondling continued.
After a while i began to remove her clothes starting from her top, bra and skirt. When i reached to the gate of the garden, i stopped. Gazing at the apple in the garden, ripped and waiting for me to enter.
I smoothly and softly moved my fingers on the gate and directional through the placenta  to the two gate men on her chest. I grabbed them and began to deal with them in my own way. They were very succulent and already prepared for me. The nipples were standing like cop men on their duty posts, 
SEE:Bedroom Science part 4

My woman has entered the realm of her climax. I could hear her voice from a distance. (Uuusshhh!, uuu-ssshh!!, u r blessed daddy) She muttered. Go on! i can feel the penetration. The affection was in a deeper dimension. Still selecting the key to enter into the garden, i moved my fingers gently through her neck, down her sides, chaining the nerves at the groin, i began to...
SEE: Powerful tips to maintain a healthy relationship

Follow me to Bedroom Science (part 6) to get the next gist.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.