SMUGGLED INTO EGYPT

 Image result for smuggler

Called to be a saviour but has no physical qualifications to meet the standard. Under human rating, i was nothing. I kept being who i am and believing God. One day, some people were offended in me and they plotted evil against. They bundled me into exile. I was thrown out of my father's land unwillingly but God was working out something praiseworthy for me. My father sought for me. Wept bitterly yet could not found me.
Image result for smuggledI entered into a foreign land without visa yet i was not harassed. God started working in me and with me. He helped me escape dangers. When it was time, he matched me to the king of the land and he made me prime minister in his kingdom. Highly respected by the people of the land not because of my size but the wisdom of God in me.
They that meant evil for me came bowing down to me. I became a voice in a foreign land.
Image result for king of hearts

No comments

Powered by Blogger.