Producer “Adey” threatens to sue Ycee label, Tinny Entertainment

The brain behind the monster beat that saw Ycee’s 2017 single, JUICE becoming one of 2017’s biggest songs, has come out to threaten to drag Ycee’s label, Tinny Entertainment to court over non-payment of royalties for his production.

In an interview with Pulse NG, the producer expressed confusion over Maleek Berry’s recognition as the one who produced JUICE instead of him. About benefiting financially from the record, Adey had this to say to Pulse NG;
“I haven’t benefited from the song. I made more money from WAVY LEVEL than I have made from JUICE. The issue with Nigeria is that if you show your soft side, people take you for a dickhead. That’s why everyone is so guarded and so angry around here. You make one small step towards trusting someone, they turn around and dump it on you”.
“For me, the type of person I am, I will keep it moving. Regardless of ‘Juice’ or not, my life will still go on. What me I’m personally about is actually doing the right thing. I get upset when people who are close to you take measures to make sure they don’t do the right thing. They should be aware that I’m suing them. But I and Ycee are cool”.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.