BEDROOM SCIENCE (PART 1)


Image result for romance movies
Oh my God! i shouted. Looking at the glamorous appearance of my room. What could this mean? I thought within me. I stepped further, looked around, coloured light shining and intimidating every darkness. The bed sheet which had for long received a touch of neatness could be seen glittering.  

Yet dazed at the sudden change, i observed that the room was neatly swept. I could sense a flow of living waters from all angles as it was in the garden of Eden. 

In my startled moment, a soft hand reached me from behind and my body tingled. A tender voice followed suit saying, can i help you with  the bag? I didn't know when let go off the bag. 
SEE:20 steps to be a good wife

As i turned, it was my darling wife. A sensor dropped from my brain into my blood. It flowed down my whole body. Is this real? i said within me. She came closer to me and began to gently remove my clothes. 
From jacket to my under wears. She made me lay down to rest as she hurried to prepare water for me to bath. I felt heaven in my home. She took me to bathroom for freshening. 

Follow me on BEDROOM SCIENCE(PART 2) to see how it happened in the bathroom.
Drop your comments and like.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.