BEDROOM SCIENCE(PART 2)


I entered into the bathroom and felt seduction from every dime thing i saw. It was a blue film. The light was dim and coloured  Red flowers hanging at the walls. All the while, she was not saying anything to me. I was feeling it from her seductive arrangement. She began to bath me as though she was bathing a toddler. 
SEE: Five(5) secrets of love languages

I was motionless and feeling the sensational movement of her hand all over my body. She reached her hand and began a special cleansing on my "Uzana pack" as though she was washing car engine. uu..sshh!

After removing all the dirt, she rinsed me with fresh water and dried my whole body with a warm towel. I walked out of the bathroom like zombie, dumb, speechless but meditating on the whole scenario.

Still on the journey, she brought out a sweet smelling cream and began a thorough rub on my body. Did she buy it specially for me? 
My mind quickly ran to Mary Magdalene did to Jesus in John chapter 13 where she broke alabaster jar of oil on Jesus and cleaned it up with her hair.
SEE:Bedroom Science (part 1)

Oh my God! what a king i have become in my house. Accorded with this full respect. Could this be real? i asked myself. After these years of living in quarrel and hazardous home, come up this caring. Still asking myself series of questions, she broke her silence and began...

follow me on BEDROOM SCIENCE(PART 3) to see what she told me.
drop your comments also.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.