BEDROOM SCIENCE PART 3

Image result for romance movies

Now, we are in the sitting room watching movie. I pretended to be interested in it but far in the thought of my mind. Suddenly, i felt a soft hand gliding through my hairy chest as a breeze blowing upon a still water.

Gradually, i began to recall myself from the distant journey. Looking at her, her face was already drenched with tears. What could be troubling her. This is unlike her, i said. She said, darling find a place in your gentle heart to accept me back. I know, i have offended you, she continued but think of it right to tamper justice with mercy. I was hoodwinked by good for nothing friends of mine but now , i am back in a repented heart and a renewed character.
SEE:Bedroom Science part 1

"Pause and think about this, how would you feel, if your wife or babe returned to you in the manner?"
Momentarily, i was dumbfounded. Still gazing at her, she knelt down before me with her palms on my hairy chest. She bent her head down and released the overflowing cloud of tears. I could not hold myself but joined her in like manner.

 I lifted her up, embraced her and began to cuddle her. I pampered her like a puppy. Now i think there is a restoration. I could smell the atmosphere of fresh air. I made her sit on my lap and rested on my chest as i took a chief relax on my sofa cushion. I used my hand and cleaned up the trickling tears on her face. Softly, i began to touch her sensitively. Tickling her up and down till she began to giggle. Atmosphere of glamour filled our faces.
Then, i asked, what happened? How did you turn a new leaf? She began to say...
SEE:Bedroom Science part 2

Follow me on Bedroom Science(part 4) to hear how she got a change of life

No comments

Powered by Blogger.