BEDROOM SCIENCE (PART 4)

Image result for romance movies

In my search for solution over the gloomy face of my family, i met a man who opened my eyes to the keys that i have. After narrating my ordeal to him, he laughed at me. I wondered within me, why was he laughing? Was he not affected by my family's challenges? I thought within me. Then he said  to me the keys to make your marriage work is in your hand. Stop looking outside, he added. He said, it is not a problem that needs prayer. What is needed is a CHANGE OF ATTITUDE. Go to your husband, make him feel the soft touch of the woman he married: he added. Stop complaining but do the right thing.

Quickly, i remembered that for a while, we have not gone into our garden to dress it and to keep it. There, i repented of my negligence and decided to make a hundred and eighty degree turn. The bible said, turn back to your first love. So, i have decided to make my family heaven on earth and to discard all my unfriendly friends who wanted to wreck down my home. Thanks be to Jesus who saw me wallowing in darkness and called me into light where i shall not stumble nor fall.
 SEE:Bedroom Science part 3

Hmmm! i sighed. Unlike other pastors who would allot prayer and fasting for women, demand money for family deliverance, bath another man's wife in water to cast out demons or even rub olive oil on their private parts to gain their husbands back. These things are evil vices done in the name of God. 

I could not be contained in the circumference of her testimony. I was overfilled with joy knowing that a lasting solution has entered into my family to quench ugly experiences which i have witnessed in my home for years. I began to peck her, caress her and tingle her. At this point, my brain sent down signals through the blood to all my nervous system. She is feeling horny now and...
SEE:Bedroom Science Part 6

Follow me on Bedroom science (part 5) to witness how it went

No comments

Powered by Blogger.