I never feel sexy like this before- Kemi Adetiba

Image result for kemi adetiba photos

Kemi Adetiba appears to be the most humble person around as she pens down a very deep message about how she pulls through not without heaping some praises on herself.

The beautiful movie producer took to her Instagram page on Thursday, November 16, 2017, where she wrote down quite a lengthy message.
"Saw a picture of a super hot lady this morning on Instagram, and it left me feeling a little, unusually insecure... A little "less than". I then broke down what was making me belittle MYSELF, and they were all physical insecurities. 

"I've never been that overtly sexy girl. I'm the clumsy sweats and sneakers girl who loves basketball, listens to hip-hop music, and laughs like a drunk Irish man in a bar. It doesn't help that my 38th is in less than 2 months and tolling like a loud gong  
"Don't get me wrong, I can clean up real good... Like REAL GOOD    but I'm always going to come off "sweet SEXY" not "jalapeƱo-seductress SEXY". I'm the Gabby Union, not the smoking Ashanti. I'm the Tracee Ellis Ross, not Sophia Velgara. Then God put in my spirit, did your beauty or lack thereof get you to where you are today? No.
"If you lost even the one you had right now, could it stop you from achieving your goals? No. Would you rather have that instead and I take all the other insanely wonderful things about you, one can't quantify... Oh HELL NAW!!! Then why make an attribute so inconsequential shape your self esteem for the day? I literally had an "Aha!" moment within myself.

"I'm never gonna be the prettiest or hottest   ️ girl in the room. But Kemi, the day you need to RELY on physical, outward beauty to get ahead, make a mark, or get what you want is the very day you get into a lot of trouble.
"Half the time, I look like a road side mechanic because of the nature my work, (I carry cameras for a living     ) and that's alright. That work...the actual work... The #KingWoman #BabyTiger mindset, God's Grace got me to where I am right now... today!! Who cares if I'm not "delicate" looking.
"However, it's interesting that I say this under a hot ( sweet ☺️ hot, not fuego   ️ hot) photo taken by the awesome @kelechiamadiobi with creative direction by @remiadetiba. Heeeeey     ‍♀️ what can I say... I told you I clean up nice. Have a great day everyone    #BeatActualGoalsToday," she wrote.
Kemi Adetiba Kemi Adetiba
(Instagram/KemiAdetiba)

Kemi Adebita is one woman who has created a big name for herself. From directing amazing music videos, she moved to directing movies and trust she did an amazing job by directing one of the biggest movies to have come out of Nigeria, "The Wedding Party."

The movie is centered on the typical Nigerian wedding party; the crowd, the colorful asoebi, the music, the humor, the fun and the stress.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.