Singer collapsed for his wife on anniversary

Duncan Mighty

Its the wedding anniversary of Duncan Mighty and his wife and he has some sweet words for her as they celebrate.

A super excited Duncan Mighty took to his Instagram page on Thursday, November 16, 2017, where he expressed his love for her as they mark their second year of their marriage.
"If I break your heart is like oil spillage, because I took my time to study your love pass collage, u came to me when things was rough but yet we managed through together, ever since I got married to you everyone around me including my fans now know am the most romantic and caring husband Amongst others...

"Our marriage is just two years yet looks like I’ve been married to you all my life, still you’ve given me a boy and a girl ICON AND MICHELLE... I found peace and joy since u came into my life.. God almighty bless u, honor you and crown u with his grace amen.. happy birthday my wife... #mymumubutton #mylifetimepartner #togetherforever #love #nweremighty #mightywife #iloveusomuch #mummyicon, " he wrote.
Duncan Mighty is arguably the most influential singer from the South-South of Nigeria. He is also a family oriented man.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.