MY GIRL IS FAKE

 Image result for erotic

 

As I stormed away from that bedroom, car keys in hand, I wiped away tears that are trickling down my cheeks a mile a minute. Why did I keep expecting each time I spent with Ogochukwu to be different? Why did I keep expecting him to be with me alone – exclusively.

We never even spoke about that, yet I expected by now that things might have changed, clearly, I was wrong. I wasn’t looking at where I was going until I stumbled into the living room space, the TV was on but muted and Derah lay sprawled with his feet up on Ogochukwu’s expensive coffee table.

Ogochukwu would have a cow if it were anyone else, at the thought of Ogo, fresh tears glistened on my eyelids just before pouring down my face. before long, Derah noticed that he was no longer alone, he sprang up and in a couple of strides he stood before me.
He didn’t ask me anything while he wiped the tears that were drying on my face then he drew me in for a hug. I nestled my face in the crook of his shoulder and bawled but the sounds were muffled by his flesh, after a while when I thought I had cried enough I looked up at him.
“Do you want me to be honest?” I asked carefully, he nodded solemnly.
“I don’t know what to do with the rest of my life at this point, I keep making the wrong decisions BUT I know there’s something between us and I am not too sure that I can resist or that I want to resist this physical attraction” I cleared my throat because I felt a sob coming in from my chest.
I watched as his eyes pooled with desire before he bent low to kiss me, I pulled away and his brows creased
“Ogochukwu be damned! He is treating me like an item in his collection of valuables to be pulled out when he needs it” tears again
“I don’t want you getting hurt for me Derah, Ogo may lose his temper with you one day” he smiled at the last bit, his lips just millimetres from mine.
“I have no intention of getting hurt, thank you. Ogochukwu may own your body but other people have a fair shot of your heart. He may have stipulated in not so many words where my dick can go, but he didn’t say anything about kissing and touching” He groaned low before closing the distance, his mouth hot and wet on mine.
The air stirred, like the kissing activated a sensor, he lifted me then pushed me back on the lounge so he could lay over me. His mouth began moving over mine, his hands running all over my body through the thin material of the silk robe I didn’t realise I still had on.
I must have grabbed my keys in a hurry to get out of there because I had no slippers on and no handbag.
He slipped his hands under my robe to palm the bare skin underneath, he pushed himself between my legs and I could feel how hard he was through his sweatpants as he ground his pelvis against mine.
His mouth ravishing mine entirely and the playful want suddenly giving way to ravenous need. His mouth descended on my throat, and my hand found the waistband of his pants.
I was still so angry, angry at Ogochukwu  for not loving me, angry at Ifueko for fucking Ogo and not being able to tell him no, Derah for Existing as a distraction and most importantly myself for loving these three people. Yes, I agree, I have issues.
I didn’t care too much though about Ogo because there was fire in my loins that needed to be quenched and my rebellious nature was creeping up again so much so I wanted Ogo to happen upon us so badly. I pulled the rope that he had fastened at his waist and slipped my hand inside to stroke the thick length of him.
He lifted himself a little to give me access and groaned when I fingered the opening with my saliva drenched fingers.
His mouth continued to tantalise my breasts through the silk of my robe, his hand slid up the inside of my thigh and with his thumb and index finger Derah slid to my opening then penetrated.
“Derah, I need you” I sighed to the top of his head before I could stop myself. He lifted his face, his dark eyes locking with mine before his mouth sealed my lips, the kissing becoming more urgent.
I heard a voice in my head warn; Ifechi, control yourself, stop now before you regret it. But it was too distant, and Derah was here so hot and hard and ready to fill me. Ifechi, STOP it’s dangerous!
I was trying to listen and even I was telling myself to stop the rest of my body just wasn’t listening. I pulled him up and almost swallowed his lips with the want I had for him, he returned the favour and kissed me just as hard, just as deep.
Our hands were everywhere now, exploring, touching, pressing, stroking, Derah adjusted himself, moving his pants lower so they were out of the way.
He lifted his himself then used one hand to untie my robe while I moved the head of him to my already dripping wet and ready opening. He thrust into me with a growl and I with a sigh, everytime with him felt like the first time, my head hit the sofa, back arching.
The sensation of him thrusting into me was overwhelming partly because I was so emotionally exhausted, I clawed my fingers down his back as he moved within me, enjoying immensely the delicious feel of him, lost to whatever it was between us, my surroundings and my life in general.
Derah pulled my legs up so that he could penetrate me deeper, his eyes turning a strange different colour as he pumped faster, my breasts running wild with each thrust and jerk. Then all of a sudden, he was gone but I could still hear him panting somewhere.
I tried to sit up but Ifueko held me while non other than my brother – the first of his name, the last of his kind, the professor of the foolish and the king of the swine holding Derah in a vise grip around his neck.
“Ikedichi, what the hell”? I shrieked “Put him down now?!!” I added a bit dazed and suddenly feeling very sick. Ifueko may have been slender and only 5 foot 5 in height but she had grown up on the streets for 18years of her life and was skillfully trained in combat which enabled her to hold me down effortlessly with one hand.
“Hello big Sister” my brother turned to face me, an evil malicious grin spreading on his face.
“Remember when I told you that if I ever found the guy that caused Edidiong her life I would snuff the life out of him slowly? Found him” My brother’s voice was cooler than it had ever been, realization hit and all of a sudden bile rose to my throat and I puked all over Ifueko’s red suede shoes.
ALSO READ: Na my turn
“Ifueko snap out of it and answer me Nne” I heard my mum say and I sprang back to life, my mum had been showing me pretty designs for the cakes she wanted to bake for my sister Ifeyinwa and her kid’s birthday. I had been hiding out at my parents’ in Ikeja GRA for almost a week now, far from Ogochukwu and Derah and Ifueko.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.