Perilous Addiction 18+



“She’s already gone, I don’t know if you noticed but your sister can’t stand Ogo” He said.

Derah seemed to be the only one who did.

“No one gets him really” he added, even after having his face reconstructed he still stood up for his brother, I bent and kissed him again passionately causing the blood to flow into my mouth once again.

My pussy tingled and I reached down to find his cock and placed it at my entrance.
“Down girl, Ogo could be back any time soon, let’s not put salt in his wounds” he said. I sighed in frustration and got up out of the bath.
I walked into the room to find Ogo peeling off his sweat drench clothes, or was it water. It looked like he had swum in the ocean fully dressed.
ALSO READ: As a submissive wife

“I specifically said I would not share you Ifechi. What part of that did you fail to understand?” His voice was deadly calm

“I got pregnant Ogo, that was what changed” I could hear the wince from Derah but I didn’t have the strength to massage his ego, to massage any of their egos at the moment. He was in front of me so quickly that it actually scared me and I nearly fell backward, he pulled my head back by my hair and bit on my neck.

“So, you planned to get pregnant just to prove a point, to get away from me?” I could hear the hurt and anger in his voice.
“It was not planned Ogo” I said slowly cringing from the pain.
“Do you love him?” He growled, I didn’t answer, I knew Derah could hear and I had never told him anything about how I felt before. Why did secrets have to come out this way?

“Answer me” He said more fiercely, pulling on my hair, I couldn’t answer, I just nodded, I don’t know if the man in question caught that. I saw him look behind me briefly and knew that he had seen Derah, he pushed me away forcefully then and muttered “shit!” more to himself.

“What do you care? It’s not like you have any feelings for me, I kept treating this between us like it was a relationship and forgetting I am just one of your possessions” I said in disgust with myself mostly. He turned to look at me, the anger still very apparent then he came back and stood before me.

He looked like he was calculating his next move in his head before held me by my arms roughly and locked his mouth to mine, my mouth opened instantly to receive him, the fire between us igniting instantly making me forget everything else. He kissed me with all the anger he felt, there was no tenderness there but I didn’t blame him.

“You stay right where you are Derah” He growled against my lips, Derah must have been trying to leave the room.
“I think I have seen enough” Derah growled back, this was the first time I heard it and I didn’t like the sound one bit.

“I don’t fucking care” There was a warning in Ogo’s tone and from the corner of my eye, I saw Derah lean against the door post. Ogo’s mouth descended down my throat as he pulled off my towel rendering me speechless. I moaned as he bit my skin roughly all the way down to my belly, I figured he remembered what resided there and he shot upright with a start.

He picked me up then carried me to the bed, our mouths feeding at each other like we were starved animals, the need for oxygen forgotten in our need.

Soon after we heard the door slam but we still didn’t come up for air, there was no foreplay Ogo had me at the edge of the bed, my legs wrapped around his waist and he started pushing into me fiercely, little by little relishing the feel of my body giving way to him so easily.

One hand at the base of my spine holding me to him as I sat up and the other hand holding my face to his so that every cry, whimper, moan or yelp of pain was swallowed down by kisses. When my body eased up fully and I became wetter than it was imaginable, he shoved right in with great fierceness and sheathed himself in fully.
“Oh god, Ifechi” he moaned
“You are mine and mine alone, I don’t care what a piece of paper says” He whispered

“I love how your body does that, I love how it feels to make your body give itself over to me” He growled, there was still anger there in his voice but it was still thick with lust.
ALSO READ: Powerful tips to maintain a healthy relationship

He had said everything but that he loved me, I suppose that would never be the case as I held on to him, my breathing ragged from the pain and pleasure that was twisting through me.

He picked me up and then moved over to the lounge and sat letting me sit astride him. he gave me the control willingly for once and I took it. I moved slow and steady speeding up to match the rise of the pressure inside me. Then when I came close to release, I would stop and squirm on him, moaning and winding my his until he stopped me.

It continued for what seemed like hours, all over the room, he also pinned me to the wall and took me violently like on the first night. Each time one of us came close to the release, he would pull back and start afresh. He was torturing me, punishing me and I guess I deserved it, he did not become gentle anytime throughout this time.

Finally, I was on the bed again, lying on my stomach while he took me from behind. He was a lot slower at this time, kissing his way over my back. A change from moments before when I was on all fours crying out as he buried himself inside me over and over.

“I don’t want this to end” he crooned “I love being inside you too much, you will give yourself to me damnit!” he still, pulsing himself inside me with the need to explode before withdrawing. I rolled over to face him and pulled him back to me, kissing all over his neck before claiming his mouth again.

“I am sorry Ogo” I whispered meaning it with all my heart, he didn’t say a word. This time there was no holding back, my body contracted against his as he thrust hard and slow. He found his release with such force that the sensation took me with him, every stroke sending another pulse of pleasure until he collapsed on top of me.

“You and Derah have to get married properly, I will make the arrangements” Ogo growled getting up and without a second glance at me he headed to the bathroom and for once since I have been with him he shut the door not too quietly.
ALSO READ:Bedroom Science Part 6

Ten minutes later I still hadn’t recovered from the shock of Ogo’s statement when I received another message.
‘You have just pushed my hand’ This time I was not going to yield, Derah and Ogo and everyone else I know may be angry with me now, but when it came down to it I knew that we all had each other’s back.

Even Ikedichi, though I knew it would take me a while to forgive him but he wasn’t a coward, neither was he scared of anyone or anything. With that confidence, I decided to reply the bastard, whoever it was.
‘Bring it on bitch’ then I tossed my phone aside

No comments

Powered by Blogger.