I have no time for internet gossip, as i hardly come online to read their sh*t- EFE


Having been called out by his fans for lacking talent yet being bent on recording whack songs, BBNaija winner, Efe, has resolved to not frequent social media in order not to read trash from trolls. In a chat with Sunday Scoop, he said;

“The truth is that I don’t know what is happening on social media. When I wake up in the morning, I pray, eat, record songs and I release them. I don’t hear what people say about my music. I am not disturbed by negative comments because it is normal for people to have different views about whatever you do.”
The Warri boy also denied not honoring an interview as alleged by a certain Nigerian OAP. On that issue, Efe said;
“I haven’t heard anything like that. Like I said, I am not a social media person. I visit social media once in a while because of the industry I am in. I only go online when I want to post things that are important to me and I log off immediately after that. The truth is that I cannot remember having such discussion with any OAP.”
In all, Efe insisted that 2017 was a good year for him, despite the insinuation by some music followers that he needs to improve on his music to compete in the industry. According to him, he’s never experienced such career growth before.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.